Tuesday, August 31, 2010

wish list



Everyone else is doing it, sooo... here is a handful of my Fall wish list items.

A backpack. The Baggu backpack is something I've been eyeing for awhile, and I'd like a new one for when I start classes in the Spring. Hopefully by then this particular color will not be sold out...

Trousers are so hot right now, but I can't help be in love with that slouchy yet refined vibe they give...

And last but not least, oxfords. Although they may look slightly old man-ish, I want... no, need... these oxfords. I had an exact pair when I was younger, and I was obsessed with their salmon pink soles. I'm currently on the hunt for a thrifted pair, but I may have to splurge and buy them new.

Anyone else have a wish list made yet? What's on yours?

Labels:

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 31, 2010 , Blogger Park Street said...

Those trousers and backpack are a-m-a-z-i-n-g. I think high-waisted trousers are so classy.

It's silly, but I totally want to buy a wig.
http://www.theheadshoponline.com/Incognito-Wig_p_331-1448.html

Wouldn't it be fun to switch up your hairstyle without that horrible Oh-my-God-I-just-cut-off-all-my-hair regret?

 
At Wednesday, September 01, 2010 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find those Bass shoes all the time! I cannot believe you haven't been able to thrift a pair. Hold out long enough, and you will!

 
At Wednesday, September 01, 2010 , Blogger modest typewriter vintage said...

Audrey- I am totally diggin' the wig idea... especially that white bob that you linked too... I've always wanted to bleach white hair, without the pain/upkeep.

Kim- I found a pair at Goodwill recently and they were too small :( I'm being persistent though!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home