Monday, August 9, 2010

pretty please, help!

Alright... being a novice at this blogging thing, I have a few questions and would be SO appreciative if anyone could answer them for me.

How do I make my pictures bigger? Right now they are slightly smaller than what I would like them to be, and I'm not really that computer smart, so any help in simple terms would be best.

Also, what do you guys load your photos with? Do you use Blogger or Picasa (I've been using this, but I'm not so sure if I like it yet or not.)? Or something else entirely?

Thank you, thank you in advance for any and all help!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At Monday, August 09, 2010 , Blogger Sarah with an "h" said...

I just upload mine with Blogger. Are you using the old version or new version? If you're using the old version it should give you the option to upload them as small, medium, or large images when you go to upload them. If you're using the new version just click on the picture once it's in you post and it gives you the options to resize your photo, add caption, etc. Hope that helps!

:o)Sarah

 
At Tuesday, August 10, 2010 , Blogger modest typewriter vintage said...

Thank you so much for the info, Sarah! I'm using the older version, but I'm thinking I may switch to the newer one if I can actually resize my photos... however, I didn't really like any of those templates the new one had, and (as you can see) I'm not fancy enough w/ my computer skills to really make my blog pretty on my own!

Whew, long and rambling response... anywho, thanks again! You are a peach!

 
At Tuesday, August 10, 2010 , Blogger Sarah with an "h" said...

You're welcome, Katie! Hehe Well, if you have anymore questions feel free to email me. My email address is on my profile page. I would be happy to answer any questions you have if I can. Have a great day!

:o)Sarah

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home