Tuesday, August 3, 2010

etsy wish list: it's the little things

Every once in awhile, I like to really torture myself and go on an Etsy "shopping spree". It involves not spending a penny, but it sure does fill up my Favorites list pretty quickly. Here's what I've got my eye on this week.
I need this bag... how cool would this look with a denim shirt and black, slouchy slacks?!
I love, love, love these necklaces... they are the perfect little quirky topper to every single outfit. I can imagine wearing these with everything!
Again, these little earrings would go with anything and everything... so simple yet so statement making.

And the best part about all of these? Every single one is so reasonably priced and under $40.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Friday, August 06, 2010 , Blogger Park Street said...

You really should get a necklace from Chelsea. I have the gold star mother's necklace, and I wear it all the time.
It really does go with everything.

 
At Sunday, August 08, 2010 , Blogger Chelsea said...

Hooray for a nice post about my necklaces! Thank you! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home