Thursday, July 22, 2010

shop update: hot hot heat

I don't know about you, but we are having a serious heat wave in Indiana... and it doesn't seem to be letting up anytime soon. If I could go naked, I would... but since it's illegal and I'm a wimpy little thing that wouldn't make it 2 minutes in lockdown, I'll settle for dressing in items like these... lightweight and flowy.



Who doesn't need a cute romper?! These are perfect for warm hazy days, and this particular one has adorable scallop details.



I love this unique wrap skirt... I found it at a local thrift store and I can just picture it being paired with some strappy brown sandals and plain gray tank, perfect for a warm day in this insistent Indiana heat!

Check the shop for these great items and many more!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At Monday, July 26, 2010 , Blogger Oh, My Darling said...

What a lovely romper! They're so perfect for summer.

 
At Wednesday, July 28, 2010 , Blogger modest typewriter vintage said...

I think so too.. and they are the most comfortable thing to wear in this heat!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home