Sunday, August 8, 2010

picnic-ing and other fun things



I hadn't planned to include many personal things on this blog, but sometimes I think that knowing something a little personal about a blogger can help readers relate... so here I am.

This past Friday, Z and I went on our very first picnic. It was very relaxing and a bit romantic, and we both enjoyed our time talking and laughing (mostly at too-brave ducks that came very close to us and our picnic blanket). I took a few artsy nature and shoe shots (that's me!), and we ate a nice little meal of roast beef and blue cheese sandwiches with potato salad and fruit.

Then we went home and ordered a pizza. (Our light picnic meal turned out to be too light...)

On Saturday, we went to a relative's wedding, and then took a few fancy shots of the two of us. We received that green retro glider for our engagement, and it's so nice to sit on and enjoy the weather or read a book.

Oh, and I now have 4 followers! How exciting!!!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Sunday, August 29, 2010 , Blogger Jennifer said...

Let's make it 6! I'm glad to have found your blog :)

 
At Tuesday, August 31, 2010 , Blogger modest typewriter vintage said...

Me too! I found your Etsy shop through Chelsea's giveaway... talk about swoon!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home