Wednesday, August 4, 2010

oh my gosh i need it now




I'm not sure at what point I stop torturing myself, but when I came across ET AL., ETC. via another blog today, I couldn't help myself.

Those details! The colors! Those fabrics! These are items I can see wearing from summer to winter... I need, I want!

Anyways, they are so reasonably priced (I say that about a lot of things, don't I?)and so pretty and classic. These were just a few of my favorites, but the shop is chock full of other great items.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 04, 2010 , Blogger eettcc said...

Thank you for the kind words.
I'll have to return the favor with some images of (what I assume is) your lovely haircut.

 
At Tuesday, August 10, 2010 , Blogger modest typewriter vintage said...

It might be my hair cut! The short, pixie? (I'm actually in the midst of growing it out and I'm so close to hacking it off on my own that it's fun to hear someone say it's lovely, so thank you!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home