Wednesday, August 25, 2010

long time, no post... but time for a bit of bragging


So I know it's been awhile since I've posted anything, but I just had to rave about this... I won something!! I don't think I've ever won a thing in my whole entire LIFE! And I won the prettiest thing I could think of... the kidnapper bell necklace by lovely little shop. Plus, this came at a time when I really needed a pick me up... anyone else ever have those days (or weeks, or months)?

I've posted about Chelsea's shop before and her creations, and I've been pining over them (ok, drooling is more like it) for quite some time.
If you haven't already, go check out her shop and all the other lovely little necklaces she creates!


Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At Thursday, August 26, 2010 , Blogger Sarah with an "h" said...

Awesome! Congratulations! That's a really cool and unique piece. Her whole shop seems to be filled with really neat things. You should model this and do an outfit post with it or something. :)

 
At Thursday, August 26, 2010 , Blogger Chelsea said...

:) i mailed it today! hooray!

 
At Friday, August 27, 2010 , Blogger modest typewriter vintage said...

Sarah, that is just what I was planning on doing!

And Chelsea, I am so excited to receive it! (As if you couldn't tell!)

 
At Sunday, August 29, 2010 , Blogger Park Street said...

Aw, I love that one. The purple is so pretty. You lucky girl! Chelsea really does have amazing attention to detail.

 
At Sunday, August 29, 2010 , Blogger Jennifer said...

Congratulations to you, Katie! I feel the same way about the Golden-Vein necklace that I was so lucky to win... I can't wait for it to arrive so I can start wearing it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home