Wednesday, August 11, 2010

dang rain

I've had every intention of doing a shop update this week, but with the weather being so rainy, and the fact that my photography studio is, in fact, my driveway, it hasn't happened. So in order to keep this little bloggy blog happy and kickin' with posts, I picked out some fun things I've found recently on Etsy.



I very much enjoy this note card by near modern disaster, probably because I'm a hopeless romantic and I like any sort of kissing in general. I also think it would be incredibly cute to give for V-Day, am I right?



I realize it's summer and hot as hades outside, but since I'm constantly wishing for cold these days, it seems fitting that I would hone in on this cute earwarmer by YesJess. Last winter, after wearing and realizing knit caps aren't really my thing, I found out that earwarmers are just as cute, and warm too!



I love dainty things and these earrings by maria allen jewelry are the daintiest. Plus, I love the idea that paper cranes are usually made from paper, and these ones are for your ears... it adds to the dainty-ness (I just made that word up). Bonus: they are only 10 buckeroos.



Z and I have been re-decorating our rental house a bit, and I think this print by Julia Pott would be something we would both love to hang somewhere in the house. It's one of those things that you can't really pinpoint why you love it, you just do.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 11, 2010 , Blogger Park Street said...

I can pinpoint what I love about it... An illustrated Indian-woven rug? Yes, please.

 
At Wednesday, August 11, 2010 , Blogger sam kramer said...

thanks for the feature! that picnic is so epic. it looks like it's on the moon.

xo sam (nearmoderndisaster)

 
At Wednesday, August 11, 2010 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww near modern disaster is my awesome friend Sam Kramer! She rules and is a helluva gal.

 
At Wednesday, August 11, 2010 , Blogger modest typewriter vintage said...

Oh yes, definitely that.

Also, the pretty horse with the pink saddle.

 
At Wednesday, August 11, 2010 , Blogger modest typewriter vintage said...

she's one helluva artist as well!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home