Thursday, August 26, 2010

Fall?!?

Boy oh boy, am I LOVIN' this weather right now... I went for a brisk walk this morning and I actually had to wear a long sleeve t-shirt with my shorts! Hallelujah, praise the Fall! Does anyone else love that smell that comes with the change of seasons? Because personally, it makes my heart sing.

Although I'm not so sure how long it's going to last, I plan on relishing every single moment of it. I will wear my tie-dye leggings today that I've been missing all summer, and I will go on a bike ride with my Z tonight, just the two of us (and I won't come home a sweaty, hot mess... hopefully).


Labels:

3 Comments:

At Thursday, August 26, 2010 , Blogger Unknown said...

I love Fall!!! I'm ready for the b-ride!

 
At Thursday, August 26, 2010 , Blogger Chelsea said...

ME TOO!!!! Fall is the BEST. My favorite season!!! I love this weather, too!

 
At Friday, August 27, 2010 , Blogger modest typewriter vintage said...

It's so much nicer than awful heat! I'm over that junk! Also, the falling leaves are my favorite, although we don't have those yet...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home