1. Today, I decided to walk to campus from my house. Last night when I was conjuring up this magnificent idea, I thought it wouldn't be that awful, as I have frequently biked the trip and it's been just dandy. However, walking is different. Walking is long, and hard, and tiring, and cold. And when it's windy, it's even harder. I will not be making the mistake of making the long trek in the freezing cold to class again, so now I have to figure out some other way of transportation (And no biking. Biking in snow = terrifying to me.) I'm writing this down here so I don't make this silly mistake again (because I know I'll wake up in the morning and consider it).
2. Here are some ladies that have been inspiring my dressing lately:
*This little outfit
is the perfect combination of laid-back dressy dressing (I just made that up). Sometimes dresses can look too contrived, but not this look... it's relaxed yet pulled together, and reminds me that I need to wear my pretty dresses hanging in my closet.
3. I've heard of John Januzzi all over the internet, but I never knew what exactly he was so famous for... now I'm glad I do, because I love this concept
(it's definitely the romantic in me).
4. Being sick sucks. Z and I have both had a combo of the stomach flu/ head cold for about a week and half, and although our noses are still running like mad (we went through 2 boxes of Kleenexes just this weekend alone), I think we are finally at the end of our illnesses. I'm soooo happy because I honestly haven't felt like myself for a whole week and a half, and that is NO FUN, let me tell you!
5. Our wedding is a little over 2 months away. Freak out time!
Labels: random stuff