Tuesday, November 16, 2010





I think I've mentioned before that I love cold weather... but rainy, wet, cold weather? Not so much. It's dreary and gross outdoors, and I'm done with it! I'd rather there be snow, because snow at least is white and fluffy and looks pretty. Rain, not so much.

Anywho... I managed to squeeze in a teeny tiny shop update today. I've been neglecting my shop like woah lately, and I really want to give it more attention, especially for the holidays. As I've said before, my shop photography "studio" just so happens to be my driveway, and it started to rain right in the middle of my clothing shoot... sooo, I only got a few things done.

However, the items I managed to take pictures of just so happen to be my favorites... I took a few of the sweaters out of my personal collection, mostly because they weren't getting worn often enough, which makes me sad. They need to have their very own shiny outfit moments!

Also, be sure to check out the Sale section if you haven't... I would L-O-V-E to completely clear that section out!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 17, 2010 , Blogger Tiffany Jen said...

I really like your navajo print cardi. From what I can see of it, it looks super cute! And snow... wouldnt be just so niice if it were to snow where I'm at?~ But it definitely monsoons, and that's crazy amounts of rain...not so much right now, though. Fluffy snow would be amazing!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home