Tuesday, October 26, 2010

good things




Tuesdays will now be a day for acknowledging three good things in my life. I actually got the idea from Between Laundry Days, who wrote a post about how her boyfriend makes her think of three good things in her life when she's feeling down on herself. I'm not feeling down today, but I think that sometimes the best time to realize the good things in life is when everything is going well. Here are my three good things for today:

1. Everything I've learned from substitute teaching... patience, compassion, understanding... I'm pretty positive those kids teach me more than I could ever teach them.

2. McCafe iced coffees... cheap and tasty! Need I say more?

3. This AMAZING fall weather my little town is experiencing... great temps and the prettiest colors a girl could ask for.

What about you guys? What are your three good things?

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Thursday, November 04, 2010 , Blogger Susan Kline said...

OK..three things...
*daughters (does that count as two)
* talent
* a good friend..and we all know who that is!
Thanks ..it made my day a lot better

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home