Monday, October 4, 2010

october FREE SHIPPING sale!

October is, in my opinion, the very best month. Here is what warrants October so great:

1. Pumpkin patch picking
2. Apple picking
3. Pumpkin carving
4. Being able to wear scarves and boots and layers, oh my!
5. Drinking hot beverages is made bearable by the cooler temps (I'm especially thinking of apple cider here!)
6. HALLOWEEN! (this deserves it's own parts)
a. Dressing up is SO FUN.
b. All the candy I could possibly imagine is now available everywhere.
c. Cute kids in cute costumes!
d. Animals in costumes... think dogs in hot dog costumes and kitties in fairy costumes.

Although my list is fairly long, I have one more to add, which is an October Sale! I love sales, and so I've decided to have one for the shop during the month of October.

*****Buy up to any 2 items in the shop and receive FREE SHIPPING!*****

Get em' while they're hot ladies, because the vintage is here, and it's pretty darn cute!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At Monday, October 04, 2010 , Blogger Jennifer said...

Your list is just like mine, but I would also add the lovely colors of the changing leaves, and rustling through them when the fall to the ground. Happy October to you!

 
At Monday, October 04, 2010 , Blogger Chelsea said...

Hooray for October. I like that our mind's think alike. It is THE BEST!!!!!!!! :)

 
At Tuesday, October 05, 2010 , Blogger Susan Kline said...

you cute lil'punkin head!!LOVE YA!!!!

 
At Tuesday, October 05, 2010 , Blogger Brianna Renee said...

yay for october sales & pumpkin heads! ahaha i'm heading on over to your shop as of this moment : )

 
At Wednesday, October 06, 2010 , Blogger Elise / Pennyweight said...

Ah, I couldn't agree more!! Hoping to do some pumpkin carving soon!

 
At Wednesday, October 13, 2010 , Blogger modest typewriter vintage said...

Jennifer- I should have added the colors... ours are JUST starting to change, but boy are they beautiful... and they will be gone before I know it!

Chelsea- October IS the best... who wouldn't love a month that's devoted to eating candy? (Ok, maybe not the whole month, but that's how I do it)

Mama- Love you!

Bri- Go check it out, and let me know if you see anything you fancy!

Elise- I've yet to do any pumpkin carving and I'm feeling the need, big time!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home