Monday, September 20, 2010

i would wear it... vintage blazer!

I've decided to try something new and this is it's debut appearance... "i would wear it..." will be a series of outfit photos that feature one item from my Etsy shop, displaying how I would wear that specific item. I don't feature live models in my shop, and I don't do it myself because up until now, I've never had much success with taking my own photos (plus, I really dislike having my picture taken). However, I thought I'd try something new and see how it goes!


The featured item in this outfit is a gray, vintage blazer. It has the slightest of stripes throughout, and is fairly form fitting.

I am having a brand new love affair with blazers, so this one has been a hard item to part with. They are versatile and instantly up the class of any outfit. This blazer's lightweight yet warming fabric is perfect for fall, when the temps can jump up and down without much notice.

I chose to pair it with a skirt and a button up shirt since the weather has been fairly warm, making it easy to shed some layers if need be. However, once it finally decides to cool down a bit, it could easily transition with jeans and boots.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At Monday, September 20, 2010 , Blogger Chelsea said...

I hate, hate, hate having my photo taken, too! However, you look so darling! I like this idea very much! :)

 
At Tuesday, September 21, 2010 , Blogger Sarah with an "h" said...

I love how you've styled this blazer. I would totally love to have it if I wasn't trying to save my money and if I weren't leaving for a country that has no real autumn or winter in like a month. lol

:o)Sarah

 
At Friday, October 01, 2010 , Blogger Kristin said...

Hey you look really good, no worries. Some people don't like getting their picture taken.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/atasteofthis
http://www.kristindeleon.wordpress.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home