Wednesday, September 29, 2010



Maybe it's the fact that I'm on a self-imposed shopping ban... maybe it's the fact that I have an obsession with all things school related... maybe it's the fact that I like to torture myself... whatever.

All this fall-like, crisp weather has me yearning for new everthing. New sweaters, new boots, new glasses.... new school supplies even, like pencils and notebooks and erasers. And backpacks. I think, as a Christmas present to myself, I will be purchasing this Fjallraven Kanken backpack (I NEED a new backpack for when I start school again in the spring... I mean, hello, that Jansport backpack from my Junior year of high school is NOT cutting it anymore...)

Aren't they pretty? So rugged and lovely, all at the same time. They are a bit steep in price, but the description has me sold... they are MADE to be worn comfortably! I don't know about you, but my old, ragged Jansport backpack has never been comfy, that's for sure.

(Not to make this the longest post ever about backpacks, but they even have little, baby Kanken Mini's... how friggin' adorable/stylish is that?)

Labels:

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, September 29, 2010 , Blogger Park Street said...

I'm on a self-imposed shopping ban too! I spent $300 in two weeks, and I was like "Okay, that's it, Audrey. We need to have a little chat..." haha

Those backpacks are really cute. I especially love the orange one.

 
At Wednesday, September 29, 2010 , Blogger Park Street said...

http://poketo.com/shop/accessories?product_id=1180

 
At Thursday, September 30, 2010 , Blogger modest typewriter vintage said...

Ohhhh, I am lovin' those stripes! Have you seen the Poketo line at Target? It's pretty spiffy too...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home