Sunday, September 26, 2010

paper dolls




(I can't remember where I found these... if you can, please let me know so I can give proper credit!!)

Some days, a girl just needs to sit on the floor and play with her paper dolls. Some days, I wish I still had some... I only ever had a few books of them, but they are long gone, thrown into the trash can when my Barbie's won over my attention.

Now though, I probably wouldn't spend much time playing with them... now, I would probably frame them, hang them on the wall, and admire them from afar. Funny how things change, huh?

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, September 28, 2010 , Blogger Sarah with an "h" said...

Paper dolls are neat. I had a few when I was little but Barbies definitely won in the popularity contest. It would be cool to have some vintage ones like these, though, and, like you said, frame them. hehe :)

:o)Sarah

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home