Friday, November 12, 2010

Holy cow, long time no post! Sometimes I just don't have much to say... or post, so I just don't say anything at all! I am very happy for Friday. I have also been listening to Mates of State while making pizza dough. They make everything better (both MOS and pizza...in my opinion).

Sometimes, I also wish that I could sing and be the female counterpart to a super cool/funky husband-wife band. Someday... in between being a teacher and store owner... (Hear that Z? Better start brushing up on your keyboarding/guitar skills ASAP!)

I shall be back next week with fun stuff...I hope everyone has an amazing weekend ahead of them!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At Sunday, November 14, 2010 , Blogger Tiffany Jen said...

love mates od state! "Sometimes, I also wish that I could sing and be the female counterpart to a super cool/funky husband-wife band" too. haha.

 
At Sunday, November 14, 2010 , Blogger Tiffany Jen said...

p.s. i'm now following you :)

oh and correction to my typos... mates of state*

 
At Monday, November 15, 2010 , Blogger modest typewriter vintage said...

Haha, typo shmypo! There's just something so whimsical about their music... plus, they are ultra hip looking, which doesn't hurt.

 
At Monday, November 15, 2010 , Blogger modest typewriter vintage said...

OH, and thank you for the follow! I'm checking out your blog as I type :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home